Sky Broadband is an ISP based in the UK. It provides a wide range of services. Their services include Digital TV and so on. If you have signed for Sky online services, you will get the Sky Emal login as well. Sky is a public limited company and was founded in 2006. It is headed by James Murdoch. It is also a commercially successful brand. In 2014, the cast of Captain America: Winter Soldier appeared in its infomercials. Sky also had more than 4 million subscribers by July 2012. Below, we will show how to sign into your Sky Email account. This is also known as Sky Yahoo Mail account.
How to Login to Sky Email?
- Open a New tab on your web browser.
- Next, type in www.sky.com in the address bar.
- Press your Enter key or function.
- This will load the Sky homepage.
- So on the top right corner, you see the Email logo.
- Click on that logo to proceed.
- The Sky Email login page will load. This is also the Sky Yahoo Mail login page.
- So type in your Sky email address in the top box.
- Next in the bottom box, type in your Password.
- Additionally, leave the box next to Remember my username unticked. This will help to protect your login details more.
- Finally, click on the blue Sign in button.
You can find that Sky email login process is easy. The hard part is when you can’t log in. This might be because you have the wrong login details. You can easily recover or reset your password if so.
How to Resolve Sky Email Login Problems?
- On the Sky Mail login page, click the username or password link next to Forgot your text. This is below the Password field.
- To Recover Username: Click the username link in the login page.
- You can either provide your email address. This is the email address you used to register for Sky internet services. Then, click on the Send email button. After that, you need to check that email’s inbox. You will see your username in Sky entitled email.
- Or you can provide your account information. First, type in the Sky subscriber’s last name. Next, type in the UK postcode. You can then either give the 12 digit sky account number, 9 digits viewing card number or the last 6 digits of the bank account number used to pay for Sky’s services. Then, click the Find username button. If your account information matches, you will be shown your username.
- To Reset Password: Click the password link in the Sky Email login page. You get directed to the Sky – Reset your password page. Proceed first to type in your Sky iD or the email address used during registration. After that, type in the Code you see in the image in the box provided. Click on Continue. You will then be asked to reset your password. Make sure you use a strong password. Click to Reset your password.
This is what one can do if they have troubles with their Sky Yahoo mail. They can also subscribe for a new Sky services from the Sky email login page. You will then to provide accurate sensitive details like bank account number, etc for easy online purchasing.