Rice is a University based in Houston, Texas. William Marsh Rice established the university in 1891. Its purpose was to advance Literature, Science and Art studies. It officially opened on September 23, 1912. Rice Webmail login is the login access to the institute’s webmail. This is given to students and faculties. You can get world class education with Rice. This University also enrolls International students. You can also apply for scholarships which have certain criteria.
How to Login to Rice Webmail?
- On your browser, go to webmail.rice.edu.
- Do this on a New tab. It will make referencing easier.
- Then, the Rice Webmail login page will open.
- So type in your username.
- Next, type in your Password.
- You can also choose your Mode of login. There are five modes.
- After that, select your Language. This is because Rice caters to a wide range of internal students as well.
- Finally, click on the black Log in button.
- Then, you will get logged in.
You will no doubt get the latest IT alerts and announcement. Additionally, no one at Rice will ask for your passwords. Do not fall for phishing messages that threatens to deactivate your account. It is a ploy to get your passwords. To use Rice webmail login, you must be a faculty or a student. So reset your password if you can’t log in. This is when you are still active.
How to Reset Your Password for Rice Webmail Login?
- Presumably, you need to do this from the webmail login page.
- So click on the Forgot your password? link. This is below the Log in button.
- The Reset your NetID Password page should load.
- First, type in your NetID.
- Next, select your Birthday information.
- Both the above information must be registered to Rice.
- Finally, click the Submit button.
- Then, you will be given the Reset Password option.
- So type in a new and strong password. Retype that again to confirm.
- To prevent hacking, use a strong password.
- This means using more than 8 characters in your password.
- Use at least one Upper and Lower case letters.
- Make sure your password has at least two digits. This is when you want to use letters mostly.
- Do not save this password to the browser.
- Not all students use personal PCs to access Rice webmail login.
- Finally, you have reset your password.
So make sure not to ever save password in Public PCs. Make sure to use incognito mode when doing so. Also, you can use your own personal devices like your mobile to sign in.