Bluehost is a web hosting service provider. It is similar to services like GoDaddy, Fatcow, etc. It is owned by Endurance International group. Bluehost is one of the largest company in this sector. It is housed in Provo, Utah, USA. The Bluehost Webmail login is also an added service when you sign up. The email service is provided by three different email client. Hence, you can pick any out of the three. Bluehost is a private company that was started in 2003.
How to Login to Bluehost Webmail?
- First, open up a new tab.
- Next, type in www.bluehost.com in the address bar. So press the Enter key to load the page.
- Click on Login. This option is on the top right corner of your screen.
- Then, you will get directed to the Account Login – Bluehost page.
- Click on the blue Webmail Login button/tab there.
- Finally, the Bluehost Webmail login option will appear.
- So type in your email address. Then, your password next.
- Click on the blue Login button.
- You will then get logged in.
- But before that, click on the email client’s logo. For instance, if you had set up with Roundcube at initial, click it icon.
- Your Bluehost inbox will finally load.
Coincidentally, you can also use your Bluehost webmail login another way. You can login from your Bluehost Control Panel. Simply go to my.bluehost.com first. Next click on Hosting > Email from the Menu options. Scroll down to your email address. Then, click to View Inbox. Thus, type in your Bluehost login ceredentials and Login. Setting up this webmail login is not that difficult.
How to Set Bluehost Webmail Login?
- Login to Bluehost hosting panel first.
- Use your website and password to login.
- On the top, you will see a Horizontal Menu.
- There, click the Email tab icon.
- Click on add new account if a sidebar appears.
- Fill up the form as it goes.
- Type in [email protected] for email address. Your domain name will appear so you do not need to type it.
- Then, make you type in a strong password.
- Next, choose your default webmail client. Remember you have three options for this.
- Finally, click on create & finish button.
This is how you can setup your Bluehost email login. Like I mentioned earlier, you have three webmail client options. You can change anytime. Do so by the following below.
- Login to your Bluehost control panel.
- From the Control Panel, go to Hosting > Email.
- On the left, there will be a Menu.
- So, click on Email accounts.
- Next, scroll a bit down on the Email Accounts page.
- Click on Webmail Client. This will produce a drop down menu.
- So click on the Default Email client you wish to use.
Hence, get the most out of your Bluehost webmail login. You can also checkout our GoDaddy email login. This is if you use their service too.