Zoho mail is a hosted business email service. Zoho is an Indian IT company. This company offers the operating system you need for your company. It also has the integrated Office software on the website. With this functionality, you can easily share and edit business documentation from anywhere. Zoho mail login also works perfectly on your mobiles. When you sign up, you can sign up multiple inboxes for different users. It also comes with different amount of cloud storage space. You can also sign up for free. This Zoho Mail login will have limitations however. Zoho is also integrated with Google Apps which make using it on smart phones better.
How To Login to Zoho Mail:
- You can access your Zoho Mail login page from the homepage.
- Or go directly to www.zoho.com/mail/ on your web browser.
- The use of your Zoho email login is not restricted to any browser.
- It is also not restricted to the region you belong to.
- People outside of India also can use it.
- Click on the Login option which is on top right corner.
- The Login Page – Zoho Mail will load immediately.
- Type in your full email address in the top empty box.
- Then, go on to type in your correct password.
- Uncheck the box next to ‘Keep me signed in‘.
- This will protect your Zoho mail login from others.
- Click the Sign In button to start using your Zoho mail inbox.
- You can also use alternate ways to login to Zoho email login.
How to Sign in to Zoho Mail (Alternate Zoho Email Login):
- If you just look under the bottom of the Sign In button, you will see that.
- You can use your Google, Yahoo!, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter account to log in.
- Click on anyone of the logo of the social media account.
- Then, sign into your account by providing email address and password associated with that account.
- You should provide permission to Zoho mail to access your account.
- Do this by click on the Allow button.
- You will then get redirected to another page.
- In this page, you will need to pick a username for your @zoho.com email.
- Type in the text you see in the image in the box provided.
- Click on the Proceed button.
- Your Zoho mail login will be created and your inbox will load.
- This is basically like creating a new login for your Zoho mail.
- For future sign in, go to the zoho.com/mail page.
- Click on the icon of the social media account you used to sign up.
- You will be asked to enter your login details for that particular account.
- Type it in wherever it is required.
- Login and start using your mail with your social media accounts.
- For instance, if you had used your Google account, you would need to carry out a Google login.
- The Gmail login article will help if you are unsure. Just click on the link provided to see the instructions.
Now if you have login issues, it probably means it is time to reset your password. Login Page – Zoho Mail will provide a link for doing so.
How To Reset My Zoho Mail Login Password:
- On that ‘Login Page – Zoho Mail’, click the Forgot Password? link
- On the redirected page, give either your registered email address or mobile number.
- Then, type in the word you are given in the picture.
- Make sure you get the upper and lower cases correct when typing.
- Click the Request button and you will receive an email or SMS depending on the information you give above.
- You will get reset links to Reset your Zoho password.
- Make sure you remember this password.
Make sure that you have a secure connection while logging in. Also, do not let browsers save your password if you are not using your own PC.