Yahoo! Mail is a free web based email service which is provided by Yahoo Inc. It is one of the most popular web-mail service provides along with Gmail and Hotmail. Once you are registered and got your username and password, accessing your account is very simple.
Yahoo registration is a sign up process which is totally free and easy. It is a simple procedure and is a gateway to Yahoo! email experience.
Yahoo Mail Sign In Step : Step-by-Step
- Your first step is to go to the Yahoo mail’s site. Type in the web address yahoomail.com or mail.yahoo.com and Enter.
- This will be the different page where you are asked to enter your Yahoo email and Password.
- Enter your registered Yahoo email address. You can just use the first part (username) or the full email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Both of them works fine.
- Click Next button.
- Now type in your password exactly the same way that you used during sign up. Please make sure Caps Lock on your keyboard is off because passwords are case-sensitive. This means password, PASSWORD are different.
- Click Sign in button for successful Yahoo mail sign in.
Yahoo Mail Sign Up : Step-by-Step
- Your first step is to go to the Yahoo mail website. You can do that by typing in the URL yahoomail.com or mail.yahoo.com in an address bar. Either way you will be re-directed to Yahoo Login section.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see Don’t have an account? Sign Up. Click on Sign Up link. This will take you to the yahoo mail sign up form.
- Choose your First and Last Name. This is the name that will be displayed whenever you send and email to other.
- Choose your Yahoo Username. This will be your email address for e.g. email@example.com. Username must be unique which haven’t been used. Yahoo will recommend you the available usernames.
- Enter your password. The color on the bar shows the strength of the password. Red means weak and Green means strong. Try to go for a password that has a meaning for you so that you won’t forget it.
- Select your country and enter your Mobile Number. Mobile number is required to reset your password if there is any problem in the future.
- Select your Birthday. Choose your Gender.
- You can choose to enter an optional mobile number if you want to.
- Click Create account button
- Type in the code/characters that are shown in your screen for verification. Click Submit Code. If you cannot figure out what it is, then you can listen the number or request for a new one.
- Press Send SMS to get a verification code from Yahoo. It might take a few minute. If you don’t receive any SMS for too long, then click ‘Try again’.
- Enter the verification code that you just received via text.