ZoomTown email login for users of the ZoomTown high-speed DSL Internet services. This internet service is provided by Cincinnati Bell. Cincinnati Bell is a telephone company in Cincinnati, Ohio. Basically, there are two types of ZoomTown internet service. The latter is ZoomTown Plus. It provides internet packages with news and entertainment. This service provided through Synacor. Otherwise, ZoomTown’s ADSL is powered by Fuse. This is Cincinnati Bell’s ISP. Below we will show you the login steps to access your ZoomTown email.
How to Login to ZoomTown Email?
- From your browser, open a New tab.
- Then, go to www.cincinnati.net.
- Don’t panic if the Cincinnati Bell homepage loads.
- Then locate the Email icon. This is below the Google Search bar.
- Next click on that icon.
- Hence, the ZoomTown email login tab will load.
- So type in your ZoomTown email address.
- After that, provide your password.
- You can remain signed in after using. Hence, for that tick next to Remember My Email Address. Do so only on a personal computer.
- Now, click the green Log In button.
If your ZoomTown email login matches, you get signed in. Even the login steps on your mobile are the same. This is applicable to the mobile’s browser. For using the email app, you need to provide the settings. So provide the following ZoomTown Server settings:
- For Incoming Mail (POP3): pop.zoomtown.com.
- For Outgoing Mail (SMTP): smtp.zoomtown.com.
When you don’t get signed in, these are login issues. For that, you can recover your username. Or you can reset your password. These two steps can be done from the ZoomTown email login page.
- How to Recover Username:
- You need to login to the Cincinnati Bell MyAccount.
- So go to my.cincinnatibell.com.
- Now provide your email address. This is the email address you used when you signed up for the ZoomTown services.
- Then, provide your password.
- Click the Log In button to sign in now.
- After that, go to MyServices > Internet.
- You can locate your Email Addresses there.
- To Reset Password:
- Click on the Forgot Username? link. This is below the Password field.
- The Cincinnati Bell: Manage My Email tab will autoload.
- So provide your registered recovery email address.
- Click on Next.
- Then, go to your recovery email address.
- Open up the inbox and read the email from ZoomTown email.
- This will contain a Reset Password link. So click on it.
- So provide the same password twice. Make sure you have never used it.
- Then, save and your password is reset.
- Use this password for your next ZoomTown email login.
The above is how you can sign into your email. For other email services, you can use Gmail. For new users, you can get aid on our site. Thus, you can refer to our Gmail Sign Up & Sign in article.