Yahoo! Mail is a free web based email service provided by Yahoo. Yahoo Mail gives you the most free storage of any email provider with 1TB of free space (that’s 1000 GB!). You can send and receive as much e-mails you want. Yahoo mail users can attach 25 MB of file at a time.
Yahoo mail login not only enables you to use mail service but other Yahoo owned products & services such as news portals, Flickr, Tumblr, etc.
Yahoo Mail Login Steps
- Open a new tab on your web browser (Chrome, Safari, Firefox). Then go to mail.yahoo.com or yahoomail.com.
- Enter your username or full e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org). Click Next.
- Now enter your Yahoo mail login password exactly the same you set during sign up process.
- Finally click Sign in button to login successfully.
Yahoo Mail Login Problems
If you cannot sign in to your Yahoo mail, you will see login error message. Some of the most common yahoo mail login problems are as follows
- If you entered a wrong or invalid username, then you will see “Sorry, we don’t recognise this email.” message. Re-enter your e-mail and try again.
- If you entered wrong password, then you will see “Invalid password. Please try again.”.
- Remember that passwords are always case-sensitive. That means password, Password, PASSWORD are 3 different things. Make sure Caps Lock is off in your keyboard to avoid this.
- Check for the spelling mistakes. Spelling mistake is very common whether it is e-mail or password.
- Check if your internet connection is working properly. If not, then contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for details.
If this does not help you and you still cannot sign in, then it is better to reset your Yahoo mail password to regain access to your account.
Steps To Reset Yahoo Mail Login Password
- First of all, go to login.yahoo.com.
- Click on Trouble signing in? link from Yahoo login box.
- Now enter your Yahoo email address or phone number connected to the email address. Then click Continue.
- If you have access to the phone number show on your screen, then click “Yes, text me an Account Key” button.
- If you don’t have access to this phone number, then click on other button. Then Yahoo will ask you if you have access to your alternative e-mail account.
- You will receive account key via SMS or e-mail according to which method you chose.
- Enter the verification key. Then click Verify.
- After the verification process is successful, you can directly go to your account or you can create a new password if you want.
If you want to create a new Yahoo mail account, then go to this link for more details http://howtosignup.net/yahoo-mail-sign-up/