Westnet is an Australian telecommunications company based in Perth. It provided internet services in ADSL, ADSL2+, satellite broadband and dial-up internet. Westnet also provides telephone and web hosting services. They provide the service for personal or business uses. Users can use the Westnet email login for their services’ information, etc. Westnet is a subsidiary of iiNet Limited. It was started in 1994 in Geraldton, Western Australia.
How to Login to Westnet Webmail?
- First, open up a New tab on your browser.
- Type in www.westnet.com.au in the address bar.
- Then, hit the Enter key.
- Now the Westnet homepage should appear.
- You should see the Webmail icon on the top right corner.
- It comes before the MyAccount icon.
- So click on it to proceed.
- The Westnet email login page should load now.
- Type in your full Westnet email address.
- Then your password next.
- Now click on the Login button.
- Your Westnet webmail inbox should appear.
Make sure you keep your Westnet email login safe. Always sign out from it. If not, try using nonpersonal devices to sign in less. On your mobile, the webmail icon is also on the top. Just tap on it to proceed. Then, if you have Westnet webmail login problems, continue reading.
How to Reset Password for Westnet Email Login?
- First login to your MyAccount.
- To do this, go to www.westnet.com.au.
- Now click on the MyAccount button instead.
- Then the login page for MyAccount will load.
- So first, provide your username.
- Next, type in your password.
- However, if you are uncertain about your password, tick next to Show Password. This will reveal your password so you can double check.
- Now, click on the pink Login button.
- Now, click on your email tab.
- Then proceed to change your password.
- Once you have done that, make sure to save the new password.
If you have trouble logging to MyAccount, do as follows. Logging into is crucial if you want access to Westnet email login again. Go to https://myaccount3.westnet.com.au/login/lostpassword. Then, you need to identity yourself. You can use your ID. Or you can use your contact number. This must be registered with Westnet.
- You can also contact the support team for your Westnet email login.
- For instance, Westnet has their social media pages. They are on Facebook and Twitter.
- Or you can contact them.
- For Support & billing, try 1300 855 006.
- To call for Provisioning, 1300 634 515.
- For Business support, try 1300 786 068.
If you wish to use a free email account, try Yahoo. We have Yahoo Sign up & sign in article to guide. Please leave us your feedbacks in the comments section below.