Like Zimbra, Vodacom is also telecommunications company in Africa. It is also one of the leading brands as it is popular in African nations. You can get phone, mobile and internet services. It also allows users to send each other money through their services. It is owned by the company Vodafone which is a multinational Telecommunications company. Vodacom provides users the Vodamail login. This email service will allow users to check bills online. Check emails which may be from the company or personal or business like. It is an email service that comes with an inbox of 3 GB space.
How To Login to Vodamail:
- On your browser, open a New Tab.
- You can then copy and paste the Voda mail Login page link from here. Or simply click on it and the Vodamail login page will open in a New Tab.
- In that loaded page, you should get two empty fields to sign in.
- Type in either your Username or Cellphone number.
- Then, type in Password in the bottom field.
- Then, the Submit will get highlighted so click on that to continue.
When you get your Vodamail login details correct, your inbox will appear. When you are signed, your browser will offer to save your login details. Do not let browsers save your passwords if you are not using your own. You can also easily access this mail login page from your mobile device. If you are not getting signed it, there probably are login issues you need to check and deal with.
How To Recover Forgotten Password:
- On the Vodamail login page, click on Forgot Password link.
- On the next page, you should be asked to type in your username or Cell number.
- Click Submit and you will be given a code to access your Vodamail account.
- You will be given the option to reset password.
- You should go ahead and do it.
- You will then be successfully be able to recover your Vodacom email login.
That code is a one time validation code. So if you forget your password again, please repeat the above steps to gain access. If you are fishing around and would like a Vodamail account, you can easily create one. The steps will be written below.
How To Create a New Vodamail Login:
- In the link given above, click the Register now link.
- Provide your Vodacom cell number.
- Click Next and this will validate your cellphone number.
- You will then be asked to create an alias to use as your Username.
- Create a password of your own to use for logging in.
- If you do not change your alias, your default Vodamail address will look like email@example.com.
For first users, do not forget the login details you created with the above steps. You should then be able to log into your inbox anyway. Make sure you use safe and secure internet connections. Or use less Public computers to access your email address.