UCL is short for University College London. It is one of UK’s top ranked universities. UCL Email login is for UCL Alumni, graduates. Current students of UCL also get to use this email service. Both have different servers that will be explained below. UCL mail address will actually look good on job application. It might impress the companies when you show you are a graduate from UCL. Basically, you will need to be a graduate to use the full UCL email service. The email will not be slow or cluttered like other email programs.
How To Login to UCL Email Login on UCLmail.net:
- As I mentioned earlier, there are two email servers for UCL mail.
- UCLmail.net is for Alumni and graduates.
- If you happen to be one, go to that address or click the link provided above.
- The login option will appear on that page itself.
- First, you should type in your UCL username.
- Then, type in your password.
- Tick the box next to Remember Me if you are on your own PC.
- Or click the Secure Login link if you are not.
- Now, click the LOG IN button.
- Your email inbox will load if your UCL email login is successful.
For students or teachers who are currently still studying or teaching at University College London, you can also use Office365 email services. It is a collaborated effort between UCL and Microsoft.
How To Login to UCL Email Login from Office365:
- Go to the UCL Office365 Mail server by clicking the provided link.
- Then on the login page, first type in your UCL user ID@ucl.ac.uk email address.
- Type in your UCL email login’s password in the bottom box.
- Don’t tick the box next to Keep me signed in.
- This is because your account might become comprised. Or you can tick it if you feel secure enough.
- Click the Sign in button when you are ready to log in.
- You will need to enter your UCL username.
- Click on the PROCEED or Next button. For Office365 server, you might need to enter the code you see in the Verification image.
- This will then lead to the step where you might have to reset your password.
- You might need to provide information like your birthday.
- You will also need to provide email address to get the reset password link.
- The above two information must be in UCL’s database.
- Then, in your inbox, open the email containing your reset password link.
- After that, you can resume the use of your UCL email login.
Remember you can only sign up for a new UCL mail login if you are a student or teacher. Alumni and graduates will already have had their email addresses in use. For more information, you can go to https://aoc.ucl.ac.uk/alumni/.