Cogeco Webmail login is provided by the telecommunications brand. Cogeco Inc is a Canadian brand for cable TV, telephone and internet services. It is also a media company. This company is headquartered in Montreal, Canada. Louis Audet is President and CEO. Jan Peters is the Chairman of the Board of Cogeco. Cogeco was founded by Henri Audet in 1957. They cater to residential and commercial customers. They have different subsidiaries for that purpose. Below we show you how to sign into your webmail account.
How to Login to Cogeco Webmail Login?
- Open up a new tab on your web browser.
- On that tab, go to www.cogeco.ca. Or you click this provided link.
- Then, click on the Webmail icon. This is on the Features bar.
- The Cogeco webmail login page will load next.
- Hence, type in your Cogeco email address.
- After that, type in your password.
- Leave the box next to Remember me unticked. Or tick it if you are using your own device.
- Finally, click on the Log in to Webmail button.
So, start by checking emails. Then, you can send emails also. No doubt will you get logged in. However getting the wrong Cogeco login details will stop you. As a matter of fact, you have to recover the login details. Hence, we will try to show you the steps below.
How to Recover Cogeco Webmail Login Details?
- How to Recover your Email Address?
- You should look for your welcome letter.
- It will contain details about your Cogeco webmail.
- Remember your webmail and My Account uses different details. This means your Username and passwords are different.
- Hence, make sure you are not using your Cogeco My Account details to sign in.
- How to Reset your Password?
- Go to the My Account login page.
- This is by going to www.cogeco.ca.
- On that page, click on the My Account icon. This is on the top right corner below the Features bar.
- Then, the My Account login page should load.
- So type in your Username.
- After that, your password.
- Click on the Sign in button then.
- Next, click on the Manage email addresses option.
- Click on Edit and the reset password option should show.
- So type in the new password twice in the fields provided.
- Click on Save then and your password is reset.
Your Cogeco webmail login is setup by the Service provider itself. You have to first activate your Cogeco My Account. Then your webmail will work. After that, you can create more email accounts. This are just email aliases for your webmail login.