SBCGlobal is a company that was formed and rebranded itself AT&T. SBCGlobal email was issued to old users but still can be accessed. To be able to fully access your SBCGlobal Email login, you need to sign up for AT&T’s services. If you do not do that, you might get trouble logging in. SBCGlobal was previously known as Southwestern Bell. It is a telephone company. It only operated in certain states in the USA. Since, it wanted to be a global franchise, it changed its name. Then, it took over AT&T Corp and renamed itself AT&T Inc. For users of the SBCGlobal.net email, you can still access it.
How To Login to Your SBCGlobal Email:
- This method is through the Yahoo website.
- Go to www.yahoo.com on your web browser.
- Click the Mail icon you see on the left corner.
- Enter your full @sbcglobal.net email address. This is the first type for your sbcglobal email login.
- Untick the box next to Stay signed in and click Next.
- Next type in your password.
- Click the Sign in button to login.
- Your SBCGlobal email inbox will load.
You can also login to your SBCglobal email login through the ATT.net website. For that, we will give you the instructions below.
How to Login to SBCGlobal via ATT.net:
- Go to www.att.net on your web browser.
- The att.net page will load.
- Click the blue Email icon on the left corner.
- Your SBCGlobal email login is a one step process.
- Type in your @sbcglobal.net email address first.
- Next, type in your password of your account.
- Before clicking Sign In, untick the Keep me signed in option.
- You will be protecting your login details this way.
Getting your SBCGlobal email login details is crucial. This will enable you to log in. If somehow, you do not get logged, you can easily recover your ID details.
How To Recover SBCGlobal Email Login Details:
- Sometimes you can forget your password. Or you can forget your Email ID. You can recover both.
- Recover User ID/Email Address: Click the link – Forgot User ID/Email Address?. You will need to type in your Contact email address. This address is the one you provided while signing up. In the email address’ inbox, you will receive an email containing your User ID or SBCGlobal email address. Use that information to try to login.
- Reset Password: Click the Forgot Password? link. Then, you will be asked to provide your User ID. Then type in your Last Name. Click the Continue button. You should then follow the instructions carefully to reset your password.
The above is how you can recover your SBCGlobal email login details. You can also set up email clients like Outlook to receive your emails. For that you will require POP3 or IMAP4 settings. For more queries about SBCGlobal email, you can leave us a comment below.