The united-domains AG is a German ISP (Internet Service Provider). It is based in Starnberg, Munich. United-domains is a subsidiary of Lycos Europe. But after 2008, it became part of United Internet. It is now affiliated to 1 & 1 Internet AG. The United Domains webmailer login is the webmail service. You can get it for your domains. Or you can sign up for its hosted webmail service. United-Domains also has its American subsidiary for its American customers. Your emails will be free of advertising. Below we will show you the steps.
How to Login to United Domains Webmailer?
- From your browser, open a New tab.
- Type in www.united-domains.de. Then, press Enter key to load the page.
- The United-Domains should load.
- Hover on the E-Mail & Webspace. This is on the Features bar.
- A drop down menu will appear.
- So click on Webmailer on the Menu.
- On the other page, scroll a bit down.
- So click on the Zum Webmailer login. Or the To the Webmailer Login button.
- The United Domains webmailer login page should open.
- So type in your email address. Or the Username of your account.
- Now type in your password.
- Remember to untick next to Stay signed in. This will help to protect your login details.
- After that, click on the blue Sign in button.
Always protect your United Domains Webmailer login details. Do not give it away to anyone. Don’t save your login when using a Public computer. If possible, use the incognito mode of web browser. Users who are not able to sign in should not fret. Below, we will show you how to reset your password.
How to Reset Your Password for United Domains Webmailer Login?
- You will need to login to your United Domains account.
- Do so on the united-domains.de page.
- Click on the Login button. This is on the top right corner.
- Then a United domains login option will appear. So type in your login details.
- Then, click on Login button.
- So click on the Config button. This is next to your domain.
- Click on Next on the E-Mail-Pakete page.
- Now select the mailbox you wish to change password of.
- After that click on Edit.
- So type in the new password. In the two given fields.
- Then Save the password.
You should now have reset your password for your United Domains Webmailer login. This is a premium email service. There is also another web hosting similar to United Domains. Additionally, there is GoDaddy and Fasthosts. Therefore, you can find the information on our website.