Live.com is Microsoft’s email service that is web based. You can register and get your Live Login for free. It is similar to email services like Gmail and Yahoo! Mail. With Live.com, you can make calendar events or share files to other users. You can share those files via the cloud storage space – OneDrive. Nowadays, you can find the online package of Office integrated with Live.com. Hence, you can prepare spreadsheets, docs, etc easily without installing the Office software. You can also use your Live.com login to get access to Windows Store. Or other integrated programs in the new Windows 10 like XBox Live, etc.
How To Login to Live.com:
- From your web browser, open a New Tab.
- In the address bar, type in www.live.com.
- You would need to press the Enter key to load the page.
- The Sign in to your Microsoft account page will load.
- In the Email or Phone box, type in your Live email address.
- It will look like email@example.com.
- Type in your password in the Password field.
- Both these fields will be empty so you can type in your Live login details.
- If the box next to ‘Keep me signed in‘ is checked, uncheck it.
- You should do this to protect your login details.
- Hence to sign in, click the ‘Sign in‘ button on the bottom.
You should then check your inbox for new emails. Your Live login should be secured by you at all times. Therefore, make sure to sign out after use. You can do by clicking on your Live.com Profile pic. A drop menu will appear, simply click on Log Out link. If you do not get signed in, you probably have the wrong login details. You can easily overcome this problem.
How To Reset My Live Login Password:
- In the Live Login page – login.live.com, locate the Forgot my password link.
- Click on it to start the procedure for resetting your password.
- You will be given three options to reset your password.
- I forgot my password
- I know my password, but can’t sign in
- I think someone else is using my Mircosoft account
- Choose any of the three options to proceed.
- In all those three options, you will need to give your live.com email address.
- Then, you will be required to enter the given Code.
- This Code will be in an image form and contains letters and numbers.
- Click on Next for the procedure to continue.
- You should then opt to get a SMS sent to your mobile number.
- Then, you should enter the code in the SMS you get.
- You will be asked to type in a password.
- Retype that password for verification purposes.
- Then click on Enter to start using your Live.com inbox.
Like Live.com, Hotmail and Office 365 are also other Microsoft email services. Office 365 is however only for paid subscribers. If you need help for your Hotmail Login, please click on the given link.