GoDaddy is a domain wholesaler to get the domains you want. With over 13 million users, it is the top domain registrar. You can also find other such companies like FatCow, NameCheap, etc. You can also host your domains with GoDaddy if you wish. To be a customer, you must register yourself. Registration will include a charge and a monthly charge for your account. GoDaddy Email Login will be a service you will get. You can then get the latest news about your domain, etc. If ever you need help, you can depend on GoDaddy’s 24 hours support. GoDaddy’s WHOIS service can give you information on whom your competition might be. These information will not be available if they use blocking softwares for their domains.
How To Login to GoDaddy Email?
- You should open a New Tab in your browser.
- You can use any web browser that is in your PC.
- In the address bar, go ahead and type in godaddy.com.
- You should then press your Enter key to load the page.
- The GoDaddy homepage will load.
- You should see the Sign in option in far right corner.
- This option will come before the Shopping Cart icon.
- You will see a drop down Menu once you click the Sign in option.
- You can see that you can sign in to GoDaddy from that Menu itself.
- You would just have to enter your GoDaddy username and password.
- However, if you just wish to access your GoDaddy Email login, simply click on GoDaddy Webmail Login link.
- This link is located under the Inbox Links heading.
- The LOG IN for your Workspace Webmail page will load.
- For Email field, enter your GoDaddy email address.
- For e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Password, enter your password which is case sensitive.
- This means do not make mistakes with lower and upper cases.
- This caution is only neccessary if you have letters in your password.
- Click on the green LOG IN button at the bottom.
- If you have entered your correct details, your GoDaddy Email login will be successful.
Then, check your inbox for news and updates about your domain. Or simply use it to correspond to people involved in your business. If somehow, you have forgotten your login details, recover it. This will not take you long for procedures to complete.
How To Reset Your GoDaddy Email Password?
- You cannot reset your password from the LOG IN page mentioned above.
- You should skip the GoDaddy Email Login step entirely.
- Instead, on the homepage’s Sign in option, click on Forgot Password? link.
- You will get redirected to the Reset My Password page.
- You will first need to give your Username or Customer #.
- Second, give your Email address on file.
- Complete the Security challenge by typing in the Code that is given.
- This Code is usually given in numberical form in an image.
- Click on Submit to finish this first procedure.
- Check your inbox of the email address you entered in the above step.
- There, you will recieve an email containing a link to reset your password.
- If it is not in your inbox, look to your Junk or Spam folder.
- Click on the link that is provided and a Tab will open on its own.
- It will ask you to type in a New Password.
- You will have to enter the same password twice for verification purposes.
- Then, Enter to start using your GoDaddy email login.
Your GoDaddy webmail is useful in maintaining your domains. You however can also employ the use of email services like Gmail or Hotmail. For login aids, please refer to Gmail Login or Hotmail Login articles.