Microsoft Exchange account is an account set up for an organisation. It can be either set up for business or education purposes. It also came with an email client known as Microsoft Exchange client. This email client was later shelved for Microsoft Outlook. This email account is provided by the IT sector of your organisation. It is provided through the Microsoft Exchange program. To access Microsoft Exchange Email login, there are several ways. This mail and calendaring server charges a monthly fee for its services. Users will also be provided the free version of Office. You can login from the web, email client or the OWA.
How to Login to Microsoft Exchange Email?
- Open up a new tab on your web browser. It will be a great deal of help this way.
- Go to login.microsoftonline.com on that tab.
- The Office 365 login page will load. This is also the Microsoft Exchange email login page.
- So type in your full Microsoft exchange email address.
- Next, type in your password.
- You can untick next to Keep me signed in. This will help to secure your login details.
- Finally, click on the Sign in button.
You can now use the email program. If you have trouble logging in, your Exchange email login details might be wrong. You can easily reset your password for that.
Reset Password for Exchange Email Login
- On the login page, click on the ‘Can’t access your account‘ link.
- Then, the options will appear below.
- Click on Personal account or Work or school account link.
- For Personal account, proceed as follows.
- Click either one of the options. I forgot my password, I know my password, but can’t sign in or I think someone else is using my Mircosoft account.
- This option will be available at account.live.com/password/reset.
- You will then need to provide your recovery email address or mobile number.
- Then, type in the verification code you received.
- After that, click on Next to proceed.
- Choose the Text ********98 option and then provide the last four digits of your mobile number.
- Click on Send Code button and then type in the code in the box provided.
- Type in a new strong password.
- Now, your password for your email account is reset.
- Click ‘Work or school account‘ link if you use Office 365 business or student.
- The https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com/ page will load.
- So, provide your full Microsoft exchange email address.
- For e.g. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Then, type in the Code you see in the image.
- Click on Next to continue on.
- You should then be able to reset your password.
You can also configured the Outlook Web App to use your Microsoft exchange login. This should be done by you through the Outlook program. This way, you can use the web-based app to access your email. The login procedures are shown below.
How to Login to Microsoft Exchange Email Via the OWA?
- Click on the Outlook Web App link we provided here.
- This will load the login page for the Outlook Web App.
- First, select the Security option that is provided.
- Then, tick the box if you wish to Use the light version.
- Now, start to provide the Microsoft Exchange email login details.
- First, type in your full email address.
- Then, type in your password.
- After that, click on the Sign in button.
This is one of the few Microsoft account you can use. This is a premium account mostly preferred by organisations like school and companies. For free Microsoft email, there is the Outlook account. Learn how to sign up and login in our Outlook Mail login article.