EarthLink is an IT company. It provides network and communications along with IT services. It was founded in 1994 and is a Public company. EarthLink was founded by Sky Dayton and Reed Slatkin. Now Earthlink webmail login is catered for many uses. Earthlink was one of the most popular email services when it launched. Additionally, EarthLink business webmail is for small and large corporations. They provide IT support, security, cloud computing and more in their webmail. In the internet services sector, they have about 1 million subscribers. Below we will show you how you can sign into your EarthLink webmail.
How to Login to EarthLink Webmail?
- Be sure you have a working internet connection. Make sure that your web browser also works.
- Then, open up a New tab.
- Type in the web address – www.earthlink.net. So hit the Enter key after that.
- The EarthLink homepage should load then.
- Look on the top of your browser’s screen. There, you should see the black Features bar.
- So click on Webmail icon. This is towards the right corner.
- Now the EarthLink Webmail Login page loads.
- The login option is on the mid right section.
- First, type in EarthLink webmail address. I.e; email@example.com.
- Then, your Password in the bottom field.
- Additionally, you can tick next to Remember my username on this computer. This is only if you are using your own PC.
- Finally, click on the Sign In button.
For time users, you will be required to provide a name. You can type in your name. For businesses, type in your organisation name. Additionally, you can later change this name from the Webmail Options. Also for maximum security, use a web browser that supports 128-bit encryption. However, if you forgot your password, you might have a problem. For that, reset your password for EarthLink Webmail login.
How to Reset Password for Earthlink Webmail?
- The option will be available on the EarthLink Webmail login page.
- Under the Password field, click on the Forgot your password? link.
- The Earthlink My Account tab will automatically load.
- First, you will need to type in your EarthLink webmail address. Click on Continue to proceed.
- Next, you need to verify yourself and Continue on the next step.
- After that, provide a new password. You will be asked to provide it twice.
- Then, the Success sign will appear.
- So, you can conclude you successfully reset your password for your EarthLink webmail login.
If you wish you can also use encryption during your email session. Go to Preferences > Mail Options > Session Security. Remember, for this, use a browser that supports 128-bit encryption.