Bell also recognised as Sympatico is a Candian ISP (Internet Service Provider). It has over 3 million subscribers and is the largest ISP in Canada. This particular amount of subscribers is only a quotation of Ontario and Quebec subscribers. Bell also offers telephone services, digital TV and mobile network services. Bell Mail is also provided for subscribers. You can then use this Bell Mail sign in for personal or business use. There are also additional free or paid service you can get. PC Care is a monthly charge that is one of the other services. It is a technical support service for your PC.
How To Sign In to Bell Mail?
- If you have an open browser, click to open a New Tab.
- Or use the keyboard shortcut keys ‘Ctrl + T‘ to start a New Tab.
- In the New Tab’s address bar, you should type in – bell.ca.
- The www. in front is not necessary as most sites have abandoned its use.
- To make that the page loads, press the Enter key or function.
- For first time users of the site, an Option Menu will appear.
- From that Menu, you can select your Language and Region.
- Then click on the Save my selections on the bottom.
- To access your Bell mail sign in, look for the Bell Email icon.
- You should find it on the top right corner of your browser’s screen.
- Click on that icon and basically your bell mail login page will load.
- You should first type in your bell email address.
- Click on Continue as signing into bell mail is a two step procedure.
- If your account has migrated, you will get directed to the new Bell email login screen.
- For non-migrated account, you will get directed to the Sign in login screen.
- You will then need to type in your bell mail address and password.
- Click on Log in or Sign in to access your bell mail sign in.
This is how you login to bell mail. To protect your login details, make sure to sign out after use. You can do that by clicking on your name and a Menu will appear. Then, click on the Sign out option. This will happen automatically after you close the browser. However, if you had checked the Keep me signed in option, you will not get signed out. Make sure you uncheck that option when you use someone’s PC or device.
How to Solve Bell Mail Sign In Problems:
- Make sure your PC’s firewall or anti-virus program does not block Bell’s page.
- You can check it in the Settings option in those programs.
- You should also make sure that you enter the correct password.
- In turn, also check that your bell email address is still valid.
- If it is not, you can recover the email address and reset the password.
- If you employ desktop email clients like Outlook, make sure the settings are correct.
- Select POP3 for incoming email server type.
- Incoming mail server (POP3 or IMAP): pophm.sympatico.ca
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtphm.sympatico.ca
- If it involves wrong login details, you should recover username or reset password.
- On the first bell mail login page, two links will appear.
- Click on what you wish to proceed with.
- If you wish to recover username, log into your MyBell account.
- Go to the My Services section and click on View Details.
- Next, click on My package and features.
- All your email accounts assiocated with that particular account will appear.
- Your email addresses will be ending in @sympatico.ca or @bell.net.
- For resetting your Password, you should log into your MyBell account.
- Click on View Details in the My Services section.
- Again, click on the My package and features link.
- Then, locate the Change option next to the email addresses.
- Click on and on the next step click Change email password.
- Type in the same password twice in both fields.
- Click Save and your password is reset.
This is how you can recover your lost Bell mail sign in details. You can also use other email services like Yahoo!, Gmail, etc. You can refer to them by going to the links provided. Or you can browse our website to see other articles for more reference.