ATT.Net is the consumer web portal that is provided for all customers. It is basically a collaboration between AT&T Internet Services & AT&T Yahoo!. The att.net also provides a wide array of information from news, sports, weather, etc. Att.net email is one service provided to consumers. The att.net email login is accessed via Yahoo. The reason is because AT&T has joined with Yahoo! to provide AT&T Yahoo!. This fraction of the AT&T provides dial-up and DSL Internet Service. Yahoo also provides such collaborated services with other companies. You can then access your att.net email login from your PC or handheld devices.
How To Sign In To ATT.Net Email:
- You should open a New Tab on your open browser.
- This will make referencing to this article better.
- You should then type the web address – att.net in the address bar.
- Go on to press the Enter key or function that is available.
- When the Yahoo! homepage loads, do not be alarmed.
- This is because Yahoo! and AT&T combined to provide the att.net service.
- The URL will however appear as att.yahoo.com if you look closely.
- You should then click on the Mail icon which is on the top right corner.
- You will get directed to the att.net/email page which is also a Yahoo! Login page.
- The login process is a two-step procedure for your att.net mail login.
- You should first enter your email address in the empty field that is provided.
- Make sure to enter your full email address, for e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Untick the box next to ‘Stay signed in‘ if you are using someone else’s Pc.
- Proceed to tick the Next button at the bottom for the next step.
- Then, again in the empty field, type in your password.
- Your password is case-sensitive so make sure not to make mistakes.
- Click on ‘Sign in‘ and if your login details are correct, you will access your att.net email login.
In the case where you are not getting logged in, you should try recovering your login details. You can either recover a lost username or password. The details as to how will be given below.
How To Recover My Att.Net Email Login Details:
- For those who do not know your att.net email address, click on the ‘Need help?‘ link.
- This link is below the ‘Next‘ button and next to the ‘Stay signed in‘ text.
- You will get directed to the next page so click on the top link.
- The link is ‘I’m having trouble signing in with my email address‘.
- You will be asked to provide either your recovery phone number or email address.
- Make sure you provide the correct details which is registered under AT&T services.
- You should click on Continue on the bottom and you will redirected.
- Enter the code you see in the given image in the field provided and click Submit.
- On the next step, you should click on the ‘Yes, send me a code‘ button.
- If you enter your phone number, you will get a sms.
- If you entered your email address, you will get an email.
- You should then type the Code you get via sms or email where it is neccessary.
- Click on Verify and it will automatically provide you your att.net email address.
- If you have forgotten your password, go ahead and type in your email address.
- Then, click on the Next button to proceed.
- Click on ‘Forgot password?‘ link to start recovering your forgotten password.
- On the next step, go ahead and provide either your username, phone number or recovery email address.
- Once you have typed that in, click on the Continue button.
- Then, you should click on ‘Yes, send me a code‘.
- If you typed in username or phone, you will get an sms.
- If you typed in recovery email address, you will get an email.
- Type in the code that you get in the field provided.
- Click on Verify and you can choose to Continue or Create a new password.
- Creating a new password is what works best for future logins.
You should secure your att.net email login by changing your password periodically. Or make sure you never keep your account signed in on other’s PCs or mobiles.