A Canadian telecommunications company, Shaw Communications offers more than telephony service. It also provides internet and television services. It basically is a mass media related company that is backed by a network of fibre optics. It is based in Calgary, Alberta. It is mostly popular in British Columbia and Alberta. With the services, you can also get the Shaw Webmail login. Bradley S. Shaw is the CEO of Shaw Communications. You can also review your account information on the Shaw website. This will enable to put an alert for upcoming bills and such.
How To Login to Shaw Webmail:
- You must open a New tab on your web browser.
- Type in www.shaw.ca in your address bar.
- Hit the Enter key to load the page.
- On Shaw’s home page, the Webmail icon is on the top right corner. You can locate in between the Cart and Contact icons.
- Click on the Webmail icon and the Sign in . Shaw tab will load on the side.
- This tab is your Shaw Webmail login page.
- In the top box, type in your full Shaw email address. It will look like email@example.com.
- Then, type in your password in the bottom box.
- You can tick the box next to Remember Shaw email. Do this only if you are using your own PC or device.
- Click the Sign in button on the bottom.
You will get logged in if you Shaw webmail login details are correct. Basically, it is essential for you to remember this to access other areas like the Shaw My Account page. You can recover your login details if you are able to sign in.
How to Recover Email or Reset Password for Shaw Webmail:
- On the bottom of the Shaw Webmail login page, click the Visit My Account link.
- You will get to the Shaw My Account sign in page.
- To recover Email Address:
- Click the username link in the Sign in page.
- Once directed to the account recovery page, enter the following info.
- First, type in your Shaw Account Number.
- Next, type in your phone number. This number must be the one you use to sign for Shaw’s services.
- Type in your postal code last.
- Click the Continue button.
- Now, your username will be displayed according to the account information you entered.
- To Reset Password:
- In the Sign in page, click on password link.
- So this will direct you to the Account Recovery page.
- Type in your Shaw Account Number.
- Next, type in the phone number you registered with Shaw.
- Then, type in your Postal code.
- Click the Continue button.
- You will be asked type in a new password. Type it again to confirm.
- Your password is now reset.
You should always protect your Shaw webmail login. For instance, make sure you never sign into it in Public computers. Do so if only it is an urgent matter. This is because you might never know if the computers has a phishing software installed. This will steal all information you might have on your account. Bell Mail login is another similar service.