Rediffmail is a free email service provided by the online shopping website – Rediff.com. This is an online website which you can shop from anywhere in the world. If you live outside of India, you will probably be charged with shipping charges. By far, this is a very popular Indian website as it allows more than online shopping needs on its portal. You can also access your Rediffmail login through basic phones platforms like Symbian and Java. Nowadays, you can also download the Rediffmail app to use on your smartphones. You can also get the trending news and updates on the website. Hence, use your Rediffmail account to send or receive emails to stay connected.
How To Login To Rediffmail:
- On your browser, go to the website – www.rediff.com.
- Once you are on the homepage, click the Rediffmail icon. This icon is on the upper left corner of your browser.
- Or simply click this link – Rediffmail login page to go there directly.
- You will need to type in your Rediffmail username in the first field.
- Then, type in your password for your Rediffmail login.
- Untick the box next to ‘Keep me signed in‘. You can leave it ticked if you are confident nothing is going to happen to your Rediffmail account.
- Then, click the Go button below.
- Your inbox will load if you get the login details correctly.
If somehow you forgot your password for your email account, you can easily reset the password. This step will need to start from the Rediffmail login page.
How To Recover Account Details of Rediffmail:
- On the login page, click the Forgot Password? link.
- This link is located next to the Password text.
- You will get directed to Rediffmail’s Password help assistance page.
- You will first need to type in your Rediffmail username. Click Next to continue.
- You can then choose between your alternate email address or phone number. Click Next once you decided.
- Type in your email address or phone number. Then, type in the Code you see in the image in the box provided. Click Next.
- Check your email address or phone for reset password instructions.
- You will receive a link in your email or a Code in a text.
- You will then be able to reset your password for your Rediffmail login.
When you have successfully reset your password, use that password for the next login. Also, keep using your Rediffmail account so that you will remember your password. You should also not give away your login details to others as it can be misused.
How To Sign Up for Rediffmail Login:
- Go to www.rediff.com on your web browser.
- Click the Create a Rediffmail account on the far right corner of your screen.
- The Rediffmail sign up page will load.
- Go ahead and fill the required information.
- Fill in your Full Name, a username (choose a unique one or Rediff might appointed you one), Password (re-type it in box below).
- Give an alternate email address, phone number, and the verification code you will receive when you click the Send verification code button.
- Select your Birthday details, Gender, Country and City you reside in.
- Enter the text you see in the Verification image.
- Click the green Create my account button below.
You will then have successfully created your Rediffmail account. Your inbox will take some to be created so be patient. You can then download the app to access your mail in your convience on your smartphones. If you wish to login or sign up to other emails like Yahoo! or Hotmail, etc, you can do so.