Rackspace is an IT company that specialises in managed cloud computing. It is based in Windcrest, Texas. It also operates in UK, Australia, India, Hong Kong, The Netherlands, Isreal and Switzerland. It was taken over and made into a private company by Apollo Global Management LLC. It was founded in 1998 and worth more than $1 billion in assets. Rackspace Email login is your Control Panel login. This will allow you to access all the hosted email accounts you have. You can make your own firstname.lastname@example.org from there.
How to Login to Rackspace Email:
- Make sure you have your web browser running.
- Click to open a New tab on the side.
- Type in www.rackspace.com on the address bar. Pressing the Enter key will load the page.
- Click the grey LOG IN box.
- This will open a drag down menu below.
- You should click the EMAIL ADMIN LOGIN on that Menu.
- The My Control Panel tab will open automatically on the side. This is the Rackspace Email login page for Admins.
- Hence, type in your Admin ID in the top box.
- After that, type in your Password.
- You should then click the red Log In button.
Make sure that you get your Admin ID correct. You should also make sure you got the right password. Passwords are case sensitive so mind the use of the correct cases of Letters in it. Even, if you do all this and you don’t get logged in. You might have the wrong Rackspace Email login details. Fortunately, you can reset password.
How To Reset Password for Rackspace Email:
- On the Rackspace Email Login page, click the Reset password link.
- The Password Reset window will pop up.
- You need to then type in your Adminstration ID.
- Click the Next button to proceed.
- You will then be given the option to create a new password.
- Make sure you create a password that is strong. Also make sure you can remember it. Or make sure to save in a .txt file on your PC if you forget easily.
Rackspace is a premium email service that lets you host several accounts. You can then make an admin like the one mentioned above. It is best for SME who have websites. They can use this to further their businesses.
- You will get maximum 25 GB of storage space.
- You can attach upto 50 MB in one email.
- Signature and Alias can also be added to your Rackspace Email login.
- Call 1 800 961 4454 for support if you get locked out of your Control panel.
- To upgrade your account, log in this way and make your purchases.