EarthLink is an IT company. It provides network and communications along with IT services. It was founded in 1994 and is a Public company. EarthLink was founded by Sky Dayton and Reed Slatkin. Now Earthlink webmail login is catered for many uses. Earthlink was one of the most popular email services when it launched. Additionally, EarthLink business webmail is for small and large corporations. They provide IT support, security, cloud computing and more in their webmail. In the internet services sector, they have about 1 million subscribers. Below we will show you how you can sign into your EarthLink webmail.
How to Login to EarthLink Webmail?
- Be sure you have a working internet connection. Make sure that your web browser also works.
- Then, open up a New tab.
- Type in the web address – www.earthlink.net. So hit the Enter key after that.
- The EarthLink homepage should load then.
- Look on the top of your browser’s screen. There, you should see the black Features bar.
- So click on Webmail icon. This is towards the right corner.
- Now the EarthLink Webmail Login page loads.
- The login option is on the mid right section.
- First, type in EarthLink webmail address. I.e; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Then, your Password in the bottom field.
- Additionally, you can tick next to Remember my username on this computer. This is only if you are using your own PC.
- Finally, click on the Sign In button.
For time users, you will be required to provide a name. You can type in your name. For businesses, type in your organisation name. Additionally, you can later change this name from the Webmail Options. Also for maximum security, use a web browser that supports 128-bit encryption. However, if you forgot your password, you might have a problem. For that, reset your password for EarthLink Webmail login.
How to Reset Password for Earthlink Webmail?
- The option will be available on the EarthLink Webmail login page.
- Under the Password field, click on the Forgot your password? link.
- The Earthlink My Account tab will automatically load.
- First, you will need to type in your EarthLink webmail address. Click on Continue to proceed.
- Next, you need to verify yourself and Continue on the next step.
- After that, provide a new password. You will be asked to provide it twice.
- Then, the Success sign will appear.
- So, you can conclude you successfully reset your password for your EarthLink webmail login.
If you wish you can also use encryption during your email session. Go to Preferences > Mail Options > Session Security. Remember, for this, use a browser that supports 128-bit encryption.
AOL Mail is the email service from the internet company – American Online. This is the company that provides the latest news, weather reports and more. Basically, AOL is also based in other regions. So users can get their AOL home page customised to their regional aspect. AOL mail is a web-based email service. You can also use the AOL mail settings to receive on your preferred email clients. So make sure you follow the guide below. AOL Mail uses POP and IMAP server for email clients. However, it is better to use IMAP settings instead.
How to Setup AOL Mail Settings for Email Clients?
- Run any email client that is on your desktop.
- Then, choose to Add Account. This is to add your AOL mail account to the email client.
- After that, choose to Manually Configure server settings.
- Then, choose IMAP or Internet E-mail option. Click on Next to continue.
- Now proceed to give your User information. This includes your Name and email address.
- Provide your password as well in the field provided.
- Then use the following IMAP & SMTP settings. These AOL mail settings are crucial when you setup email clients.
- AOL IMAP settings: imap.aol.com. Use Port Value- 993. Use SSL for encryption method/connection.
- AOL SMTP settings: smtp.aol.com. Use Port Value – 587. Use SSL for encryption method/connection. Make sure you tick next to The outgoing SMTP server requires authentication.
- Then, your email client will test the connection.
- Once the connection is approved, it will show.
- You will also receive a test email from AOL on your email client.
- Below are the IMAP & SMTP settings for other regions than the US.
Above are the using IMAP settings for your email clients. These AOL mail settings might not always be necessary. Sometimes all it needs is you type in your AOL mail address and password. This will give your email client access to your AOL email. If AOL IMAP settings do not work, you can configure with AOL POP settings.
AOL POP Settings for Email Clients:
- Click to Add Account for AOL mail.
- Then, choose to Manually configure server settings.
- After that, choose POP or Internet E-mail.
- So type in your AOL email address. It looks something like email@example.com.
- Then use the following AOL POP3 settings.
- For Incoming mail server: pop.aol.com. Port No: 995 and use SSL for encryption method/connection.
- For Outgoing mail server: smtp.aol.com. Port No: 587. Tick next to The outgoing server requires authentication.
The above the AOL mail settings for your email clients. Please give us a feedback in the Comments section below. Also, you can check the rest of the site for email login help.