Orcon Limited is a telecommunications company based in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the fourth largest ISP in New Zealand. It provides internet, telephony and hosting services. Along with that, the Orcon Webmail login is a mandatory service. This way, customers can also get informed about bill payments. Also, they can get updates about Orcon’s services. Mark Callander is the CEO. Orcon was started up as a small business. It was started by Seeby Woodhouse in 1994. Below, we will show the login steps.
How to Login to Orcon Webmail?
- On your browser, create a New tab.
- Then, type in www.orcon.net.nz. Type this in the address bar.
- Next, press the Enter key to load the page.
- After that, the homepage will load.
- So, look at the Features bar. This will be on the top.
- On that, click on the Webmail option then. This is on the top right corner.
- No doubt will the Orcon Webmail login option will appear.
- Thus, enter your login details there.
- First, type in your Username.
- Second, type in your password.
- So click on the LOGIN button to sign in.
This should definitely sign you in. However, you can have the wrong Orcon webmail login details. Unfortunately, this is a problem then. Most users have problems with their passwords. Hence, we will show you the reset steps below.
How to Reset Password for Orcon Webmail Login?
- Start by opening up the webmail login option.
- Click on Forgotten Password on the bottom.
- The Reset Forgotten Password page should load then.
- In the field provided, provide the asked information. You can either give your Username, account number or email address.
- Then, click on the Proceed button.
- Next, check your email’s inbox. This email is the one you used while signing for Orcon webmail login.
- You should receive a reset password link in that email.
- Click on it to proceed.
- After that, you are required to type in a new password. Retype the same password again.
- So save the password. Then, you will login.
- Make sure to save this password somewhere. This will help when you can’t remember.
You can also reset your password via SMS. Your mobile number should however be registered under Orcon webmail login beforehand. Simply click on the purple here link. This is under the Rather get an SMS? heading on the bottom.