NetZero is an American ISP (Internet Service Provider). It is a subsidiary of the company – United Online. This ISP is based in Woodlands Hills, Los Angeles, California. NetZero was founded in 1998 by Ronald T. Burr, Stacy A Haitsuka, Harold R Mackenzie and Marwan A Zebian. They also provide mobile broadband for users who buy their hardware. NetZero Datashield was launched on 2013. It is a Virtual Private Network which helps to encrypt users’ data and keep it safe. So you can rest assured your NetZero email login is a safe way to communicate.
How to Login to NetZero Email?
- Make sure you have a New tab opened on the side.
- This will help you to refer to this article better.
- Then, go to netzero.net on your browser.
- The NetZero homepage will load.
- So look for the LOG-IN button.
- It will be on the right corner of your screen.
- Then the MyNetZero page should load. That is also the NetZero Email login page.
- For mobile users, simply go to webmail.netzero.net.
- So go on to type in your NetZero login details.
- First type in your NetZero User ID.
- Type in your password next.
- After that, you can tick next to Keep me signed-in. This is only when you are using your own computer or mobile.
- Then, click the Sign-in button.
Having the correct NetZero email login details will sign up in. Thus, that will enable you to access your inbox. If you forget your User ID, check for NetZero bills. Your User ID can be found there. However, if you have forgotten your password, please keep on reading.
How to Reset Your Password for NetZero Email Login?
- On the NetZero webmail login page, click on the Password? link.
- This is below the Sign-In button.
- The NetZero – My Account page should load on a new tab itself.
- So type in your Member ID first.
- Then, Zip/Postal Code next.
- Click on Next on the bottom to continue.
- You will then need to verify your Identity.
- Then, create and type in a new password. Type it in the New Password and Confirm Password fields.
- Then click to Save that new password.
- Now you can start using your NetZero email login again.
Please always make sure to use your own pc to sign in. Or make use to use Private browsing when using Public computers. Do not give away your details to anyone as well. Please leave us your feedbacks in the Comments section below.