Telstra is Australia’s largest telecommunications and media company. It was previously known as BigPond. It offers telephone and mobile networks and services. Telstra also offers internet, pay television and other entertainment services. Telstra Webmail login is the service assigned to all users.
It is an email service that comes free when you are a paid subscriber to Telstra services. You can log in to BigPond My Account and Webmail on the Telstra Media homepage.
How To Login to Telstra Webmail:
- On your web browser, open a New Tab.
- Type in www.telstra.com.au in the address bar.
- Then, hit the Enter key to load the page.
- Click the Log in button below Telstra 24×7. This is on the middle right corner of your screen.
- Next, hover your mouse over the Account Services option.
- Click on Webmail when the drop menu opens.
- You will get directed to the Telstra Webmail login page.
- Type in your username, i.e; your full email address.
- It could be email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Type in your password next.
- Untick the box next to Remember me. Do this whenever you are not using your own device.
- Then, click the orange Log in button.
For old users, you do not have to change to Telstra Webmail login. You can still use your BigPond webmail login as long as you are still subscribed. For aid, refer to our BigPond Webmail login article. If you don’t get logged in, you might have problems with your login details.
How to Solve Telstra Webmail Login Problems:
To recover forgotten username:
- On the login page, click the username link.
- This is next to Forgotten your text.
- The Forgotten Username Recovery – BigPond page will load.
- Type in your Recovery Email address or Telstra Mobile or Home number.
- Next, type in your date, month and year of your birthday.
- Click on Continue.
- Now, check your email or mobile.
- You will be forwarded your username in that mail.
To reset Telstra Webmail password:
- Click the password link.
- You will get directed to the Forgotten Password – BigPond page.
- Type in your Telstra username. Then, type in your Birthday information.
- Click the Continue button.
- Provide the recovery email address next.
- Click the Reset Password button.
- After that, check your email. Open the Telstra email you recently received.
- The Reset Password link will be in that email. Click on it.
- An automated Tab will open. There, you need to type in a new password.
- Finally, click the Reset Password button.
You can recover your Telstra Webmail login details this way. BigPond users can also recover their login details this way. You only have to make sure you are still using this service.