Etisalat is a brand name for Emirates Telecommunications Corporation. It is a multinational corporation based in UAE. Etisalat mail login is its web-based email service. Etisalat operates in 17 countries. Hence it operates in Asia, Middle East and Africa. In 2014, it was the 14th largest with its mobile network operations. Forbes named Etisalat the largest company in the Middle-East in 2012. The great thing is it also providing in roaming network in 186 countries. So let proceed with your mail login.
- Type in www.etisalat.ae in the address bar.
- Do so by first opening up a New tab.
- Then, press the Enter key.
- This should then load the Homepage.
- Next, click on the sign in/register option. This is is on the top right corner.
- A drop menu will appear.
- It will list the number of options you can sign in to.
- So click the my email option on the Menu.
- The Etisalat mail login page should load.
- First, provide your username of your email address.
- Next, provide your password.
- To log in, click the Sign In button on the bottom.
Getting the Etisalat mail login details is crucial. Hence make sure you type in the details properly. Username is not much of a problem. However, passwords are case sensitive. So make sure you get your upper and lower cases correct. If you keep forgetting your password, it is time for a change.
How to Change Password for Etisalat Mail Login?
- Login to your email first by using the steps above.
- Then, click on Profile from your inbox.
- Select Password from the top centre of the screen.
- So you have three fields to fill in.
- First, type in your current password.
- Next, type in a new password and retype the new password below.
- Finally, click on Change Password.
- Make sure to have at least eight characters.
- Also, make sure to use at least two numbers.
- Your password can only contain letters and numbers.
- Do not use old passwords.
- Make sure it differs from your Username as well.
This is how you change your password for your Etisalat mail login. This step is only possible if you get logged in. Sometimes, the Check your password and try again might appear. Below are the possible reasons why you are not getting signed in.
- You may be typing in a wrong password. The best way is to open up the notepad on your device. Type it in there. Then, copy and paste your password in the email login page.
- If you are using an email client, you could have the wrong configuration. So make sure you have the correct IMAP & SMTP server settings.
- Your account might have been deactivated. This happens if you don’t use it for more than four months. Go to www.ecompany.ae/mail/reactivate. This will activate your account.
- Or you could have pending bills. This will suspend your account temporary until you make full payments.