Mailchimp is a web integrated software which allows email marketing. You can design your marketing emails with templates. You can then send them at your own convenience. For example, you can time those emails to be sent even if you are not using. Mailchimp login was originally premium. However, 8 years after its release it has a freemium version. Mailchimp was founded by Ben Chestnut who is also the CEO. At the start of 2016, Mailchimp ranked 7th on Forbes Cloud 100 list. Mailchimp’s main office is at Ponce City Market, Atlanta, Georgia. Its parent company is the Rocket Science Group.
How To Login to Mailchimp:
- You should click to open a New Tab.
- In the address bar, type in www.mailchimp.com.
- Hit Enter key to load the page.
- When the page loads, you will see the Log In button.
- That is on your top right corner.
- Click on it to load the Mailchimp Login page.
- In the first box, type in your username.
- Then, in the second box, type in your password.
- Click the blue Log In button to sign in.
- Before you sign in, you can tick the box next to Keep me logged in text.
- This will keep your Mailchimp login logged in to that particular device.
Doing the above is not really a safe idea. Your Mailchimp account can get compromised that way. But you can still recover your Mailchimp login details if your account is ever compromised.
How To Recover or Reset Mailchimp Sign in Details:
- On the Mailchimp Login page, you can get login problems.
- Scroll a bit to the bottom. Choose to click between the Forgot username? or Forgot password? link.
- To recover username: Click Forgot username? link first. You can choose email address or phone number to recover. Select any one. Then, click the Recover Username button. So check your email’s or phone’s inbox. You will get your Mailchimp Username in that message. Use that detail to login to your email account.
- To reset password: Click the Forgot password? link. Then, provide your username. Click the Reset Password button. You will then need to check your email address’ inbox. This is the one you use while signing up for Mailchimp. Open the email from Mailchimp and click the Reset your Password button. The tab Password Reset | Mailchimp will load automatically on the side. Type in a new password and type that same password below again. Click the Reset Password button. Your password is now reset so you can use your Mailchimp sign in again.
How to Sign Up for Freemium Mailchimp Account:
- Go to www.mailchimp.com.
- On the homepage, click the blue Sign Up Free button.
- You will get directed to the Mailchimp | Signup page.
- First, type in your email address.
- Next, type in a Username you would like to use.
- And type in a Password. Make sure your Password contains 8 characters at least. 1 Uppercase and 1 lowercase letter and a special character.
- You will then need to click the blue Get Started! button.
- Then, go to the email address’ inbox which you use for your Mailchimp sign up.
- Open the Mailchimp email you recieved to your inbox. If it is not in the inbox, check the Spam folder.
- Click the blue Activate Account button in the email.
- A New Tab of Mailchimp will automatically load on the side.
- Verify that you are a Human by ticking the I’m not a robot option.
- Next, you will need to provide your First and Last name. Click on Continue next.
- Then, provide your company’s name and website. Click on Continue.
- Provide your Address, City, State/Province/Region, Zip/Postal Code and Country. Click on Continue for next step.
- Specify whether you sell something with Yes. If not, select No and click on Continue.
- You can then Connect your social media accounts. Click Continue.
- Subscribe to Mailchimp’s newsletters if you think you could use the tips. Click on Let’s Go.
- Your Mailchimp login is thus created. Your Mailchimp inbox will load in a Dashboard style.
So start using your free Mailchimp account for email marketing. If you are impressed with the Mailchimp services, you can upgrade to Premium.