iCloud is the cloud storage solution for Apple users. If you have an Apple device, you will automatically get 1 GB free cloud storage. You can get iCloud for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. iCloud Email login is also free for every Apple user. You can then sync to your iCloud account to save your emails and such. There are also other things you can do with an iCloud account. The best thing is to store contacts, calendar events, iWork files on iCloud. That way, you can access them anywhere on the site – iCloud.com. Make sure you are signed up for iCloud to start using iCloud email on the site.
How To Login to iCloud Email:
- If your iCloud mail is already set up, click on the Mail icon.
- This is for using iCloud email login on your devices.
- You will not need to sign in from there.
- It is because you are already signed in.
- Just make sure, you password protect your phone.
- This will help to make sure your iCloud details are protected.
- For logging into iCloud mail on web browser, do the following.
- Go to www.icloud.com on your web browser.
- When the iCloud’s homepage loads, the login option will be there too.
- In the Apple ID empty field, type in your email address.
- This email address can be the email address associated with iCloud or your @icloud.com email address.
- In the Password empty field, type in your password.
- If you wish to save your iCloud email login details, check the box next to ‘Keep me signed in‘.
- Either press the Enter key or click the Arrow next to the Password field.
- You will then get logged in to your iCloud account.
- From there, you will see the Mail icon.
- To access iCloud mail, click the icon.
When logging in, make sure you do not make mistakes with your password. This is because passwords are case sensitive. If you have forgotten your iCloud email login details, you should click Forgot Apple ID or password? link. This link is below the Keep me signed in text. For more instructions, you can view the video below.
If you need instructions on iCloud email setup, we will type it out below. This setup can only be possible if you have an Apple device. The Apple devices you can setup from is an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch.
How To Setup iCloud Email from Your Device?
- You can find the Settings icon on your device’s Home screen.
- Tap on it to go into the Settings of your device.
- Then, look for iCloud and tap on its icon.
- Once, Mail is shown, Toggle to turn it on.
- A Green colour is an indication that is turned on.
- You can then ‘Create a new iCloud email address’.
- You will need to provide a valid email address.
- You can use your Gmail, Outlook or any other email address.
- After that, you should go ahead and create an @icloud.com email address as well.
- This will make sure that you get emails send to your iCloud inbox.
- Type in the same password twice as this is required.
- Answer those three Security Questions for security purposes.
- You can also choose to get Email updates about Apple.
- Click on Create an Apple ID and then go to check your email’s inbox.
- This email is the one you provided in the beginning procedure.
- In that mail, you will get a Verify Now link.
- Click on it to verify and then you can start using your iCloud account.
- You will receive emails to your device and to your iCloud.com account.