CenturyLink is a global mass communications company. It is an Amercian company headquartered in Monroe, Louisana. In the US, it is the third largest telecommunications company. It falls under AT&T and Verizon in comparison. It also operates in North America, Asia Pacific and Europe. You can get services if you are part of residential, governmental, business or wholesale companies. Hence, proving they charter to every need of their customer base. It was founded in 1968 and its current CEO is Glen F. Post, III. In providing telephone services, local and long distance calls, it offers broadband internet and digital TV. If you are a subscriber, you will get a free CenturyLink email login. This email login can be used for business or personal uses.
How To Login to CenturyLink Email:
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Make sure the CenturyLink homepage loads.
- Open a New Tab which is a blank Tab.
- In the address bar, type in centurylink.net.
- The CenturyLink homepage will load once you press Enter.
- You will see the Email option on the Menu bar.
- Click on that and a Tab will be automatically generated.
- The CenturyLink Email Login page will load in that Tab.
- In the field below CenturyLink Email Address text, type in email address.
- Type in Password in the field below Password text.
- Be very careful while logging in as your login details needs protection.
- You can do by unchecking the box next to ‘Remember Me‘.
- Click on ‘Log In‘ to access your CenturyLink email inbox.
- Remember to log out once you finish checking your emails.
Examples of CenturyLink email addresses will look like the following. firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
How To Fix Common CenturyLink Email Login Problems (Troubleshoot):
- Verify Software Setup:
- This problem arises if you use email clients.
- Make sure you have the correct IMAP and SMTP settings.
- Your Port Number must be correct as well.
- Enable SSL Encryption if you are prompted.
- Troubleshoot the Server:
- You should test your CenturyLink internet server.
- Check to see whether it is working.
- If it is not, check to see all the wires are in place.
- Troubleshoot the Computer:
- You should start restarting your computer.
- Once, it is restarted, try logging in again.
- If it does not work, login to your email on another device.
- If you are logged in, it mean you have Security software issues.
- Troubleshoot Security Software:
- Go to the Settings of your Anit-Virus Software.
- Then, choose to Disable it for a while.
- Check to see if you can use your CenturyLink Email Login.
- Do so by logging into your email inbox.
- If you get logged in, it is time to get a new Anti-virus software.
- Or Disable temporarily whenever you log into your email.
- Troubleshoot Password Errors:
- On the CenturyLink Email login page, click on ‘Reset password?’ link.
- This link is on the bottom which you can spot easily.
- On the Password reset page, type in your phone number.
- This number should be associated with CenturyLink.
- Type in your CenturyLink Email Address.
- Then, type in the number code in the provided image.
- You will then need to click on Next to continue.
- Please then follow every procedure properly.
- Once finished, you can start using your centurylink.net email.
ATT.Net Email login, Comcast Email Login are also another of these type of subscribers email services. You can click on those links if you use those services instead. Please feel free to check our site for other relevant materials as well.